How does a workplace develop through good tutoring?
- Induction is made flexible.
- The work community can review, evaluate and develop workplace processes.
- The work community learns to share information and knowhow; the vulnerability caused by absences is reduced.
- Mutual peer support and interaction is increased at the workplace; the sense of community is supported.
- The readiness for learning and change in the work community is developed.
- The workplace tutor is not left alone.
- The ability of the work community to learn and offer tutoring is one of the success and attraction factors of the company.