What are the qualities of a good assessment?
- It is based on the vocational competence requirements and targeted learning outcomes.
- The purpose of the assessment is to make sure the student is having the vocational competence required in the qualification requirements.
- the competence demonstration is well planned
- the assessors are familiar with their responsibilities and cooperate before, during and afte te competence demonstration.
- the student and the assessors are familiar with the competence requirements and evaluation criteria
- the student and assessors are aware of the evaluation guidelines and motivated
- interaction is active, professional and constructive
- the assessment of competence is encouraging.